I spray painted my old orange pumkins white and did a vase of white ostrich feathers to relax the setting and give a shabby look.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Happy Thanksgiving 2008 Tablescape
Happy Thanksgiving to my readers. I'm posting early so you get a sneak peak of my tablescape this year. It will just be me and my 2 younger girls this year, so it's all about simplicity seating, but fit for princesses! It's set using all white with a touch of blue. I hate ironing so lets hope the wrinkles in the table cloth flatten out by tommorow night! I was hoping it wouldn't show up on camera.... but to no avail it did.
I spray painted my old orange pumkins white and did a vase of white ostrich feathers to relax the setting and give a shabby look.
I spray painted my old orange pumkins white and did a vase of white ostrich feathers to relax the setting and give a shabby look.
Labels:
All White,
blue and white,
Painting,
Shabby,
tablescapes,
Thanksgiving
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment