Thursday, February 19, 2009

build me up buttercup....


Last month at my Pottery Barn decorating class we focused on decorating bedrooms and fresh new ideas. I was inspired mostly by the idea of Fresh. Here in Rochester we've had some great days with near 40 degree weather (break out the shorts!) and days like today, when I bundle up in my tank top, long sleeve shirt, hoodie and a Northface and jeans just to keep warm. (I'm shivering inside). However, on that bright sunday morning, it was sunny and probably 30 degrees, but from the inside of the class and store, the warm yellows and buttery cream colors of the above bed set made me tingly inside with the excitement that summer is coming...

Unfortunately, even with that shred of hope, even spring won't be coming for atleast another month and a half, so I've compiled a list of different rooms with yellow, different yellow objects and decor you can incorporate in your home, or just some ideas to inspire you to spring clean...even though it's February.

Pottery Barn:















West Elm:




Domino



Anthropologie











Urban Outfitters:




West Elm



Maine Cottage:














CB2







Crate and Barrel










William Sonoma















Enjoy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment