I usually don't bother to post anything on my home because im never satisfied with the photos or I feel it just looks plain boring, but I've decided to give you a sneak peak on my mantle design this year. This fireplace mantel is located in my keeping room off of my kitchen and sits to the left of my desk. Nice and cozy when im working. For my Christmas this year its all about my all white custom made true vintage linen stockings, victorian cones, cherubs, shabby candelabras, greenery and of course mercury glass. I added the victorian cones right on top of the white stockings to be filled with candy. I think I will change out the side french plaques to hanging christmas swags.
My very talented mother is also sending me some of her Nordic Victorian Cones for my other rooms. I asked her to put some together for me and they have turned out better than I imagined! I love the Nordic look and you will not find another designer or seller that has yet to put together LINEN, FUR AND CUSTOM EMBROIDERY all in one design! You can find her cones here
www.pablobdesigns.etsy.com. I will photo them in my home with they arrive.
Please exuse my bad out of focus pictures, my camera is out of it! To zoom in ckick on the photos. Here is what I've put together so far:


.....what I would give for a true french stone mantel!......
No comments:
Post a Comment