Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Jan Showers & Associates Design Firm

I havn't been posting much lately because I've been spending the extra time that I have to search for things to buy like an iphone, yorkie, coton de tulear, etc. or working on other projects. But I must share the photos below that I just came across. They are the work of Jan Showers. Soooo Glamorous! I'm not sure if it's the furniture or the paint colors that draws me to them. I have close to the same dining chairs (Louis XVI in Linen) and also am using a sunburst mirror in my entry, so yes I like her style, but I would love to paint my home those wonderful grey colors. Right now I still have the builders tan throughout, and I am sooo bored with it. Almost forgot -- check out the black oval mirror shown in the reflection of the first photo and also the custom wood flooring in the second photo! Enjoy....



www.janshowers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment