
Okay, so I found myself reading something for myself (gasp!) this weekend that wasn't for school. Now, I grew up during the 90210 days, but I never watched the show. However, I borrowed Tori Spelling's sTORI Telling from the library and read it all in two days. It was that good. Weird, I know. My boyfriend made fun of me last night for reading it, but oh well. He has his books, I have mine. I thought it was funny, and some parts of it even made me cry. Damn you Tori! anyways....So curiosity killed the cat and I went online this morning to check on what all the fuss was about with her shows, and now I'm addicted. But not just to the show, to her house. Obviously. I fell in love with her bedroom, especially the colors of the robins egg blue and dark chocolate brown. It's the perfect mix of feminine and masculine and I love the graphic print on her comforter. I want it.
These are the pictures of the master bedroom & comforter I was talking about:


This is the rest of the house!
All images from Oxygen.















Here's some pictures from The late 'Chateau La Rue' that no longer exists. It was quite pretty though. Images from Tori's Myspace.







**
No comments:
Post a Comment