Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy Monday:) DVF, Marie Claire finds under $100, boho cowboy


Hello!
Hope you all had a great weekend, I spent mine watching good movies from Blockbuster and eating yummy chinese food, and took a small break from Blogging. But it's Monday, and I'm back with all new ideas for you, direct from my head. I checked my mailbox this afternoon only to find a brand new Anthropologie catalog and a brand new West Elm one as well. I found many inspiring and fabulous new items that connect with the prairie and leather, 70's vibe stuff I've been seeing at DVF for Diane von Furstenburg as well as in Marie Claire's Feb 09 issue.
Here's what DVF showed for Spring 09:


Here's what they are showing in Marie Claire:









Here's some of the highlights at Anthropologie.










COMING SOON!!!
-the last picture I will use to translate into a room of my choice, haven't decided yet....any ideas?
-Gotta go through the new West Elm catalog and write my favorites...
-Cute or Creepy? would you like to see it as a weekly blog post?

let me know!....for now, my business communications paper beckons me....
-Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment