Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The City.


As most of you know I have blogged recently about Tori and Dean, and while they certainly aren't the most high quality of television I could be watching, I did like their apartments. That is also the case for MTV's The City. I love the show, I've followed it since Laguna Beach spun off to The Hills which has also spun off into The City. I love to follow both The Hills and The City, not only for the girl drama and fashion, but also because I love the apartments they all reside in. They are always fabulously decorated (if I made $75,000 an episode mine would be too!), so I live vicariously through them until I have enough money to make my own apartment fabulous. Just dreamin' the American Dream....
Anyways, specifically I love to look at the Diane Von Furstenberg DVF Office that both Olivia and Whitney work in at the NYC Meatpacking District Office. I love the color scheme, the furniture and everything about it. It's totally conducive to creative productivity and everything I would want in my office/studio if I had one right now. I might add in a few Pottery Barn Bedford Collection workstations and a few cabinets for blue prints and rolls of fabric plus some storage shelves and a great Urban Outfitter Tufted couch. (I've blogged about these things before in previous posts, if you want to read them just check out the blog archive to the right:)). The below pictures are from MTV.com and also Whitney Port's blog on Celebbuzz.com, the first few pictures being the office of DVF and then the various girl's apartments. I heard Whitney's Couch was custom made for more than $12,000. Most girls our age have futons....What do you think? Do you watch the City? Do you watch it for escapism for fashion/interior design/life? Let me know in the comments:)







No comments:

Post a Comment