Thursday, February 5, 2009

Can a dress become a room?


The other day I was flipping through my Anthropologie catalog and I got to thinking, can a dress become a room?
I love the colors in this room, the bright orange, white and cerulean blue, and here are the elements I would put in the room to make it amazing.

West Elm, ceramic elephant
9"l x 6.75w" x 6.25"h
ceramic elephant
each: $29.00

Arhaus, Baldwin Eggshell Sofa
89"w x 42"d x 37"h
SKU: 19768SABMU-BE
$2,669 regular
$1,899

Baldwin Eggshell Chair
49"w x 42"d x 37"h
SKU: 39768CABMU-BE
$1,709 regular
$1,199

Pottery Barn
Cameron Floral Rug
$799.00 SALE $449.99

Recycled Aluminum Accent Table
Pottery Barn
$299.00

Nerissa Pillow
$19.95
Crate and Barrel Exclusive

Henley Pillow
$24.95
Crate and Barrel Exclusive

Stones Pillow
$39.95
Crate and Barrel Exclusive

Pottery Barn
Chunky Linen Pillow Cover
$35.00 SALE $19.99

Plumage Lamp
$98.00
Anthropologie

Velvet Drape
Pottery Barn
$109.00 - $369.00 SPECIAL $89.00 - $349.00

West Elm, NEW square tufted jute floor cushion
$79.00

NEW antique tiled mirror
West Elm
each: $149.00

No comments:

Post a Comment