Monday, January 26, 2009

my kitchen..HELP! (updated with pictures!)

Good Morning!
Yesterday I was in a very productive mood, which most of my friends know, with cleaning does not happen often. When I clean, I also tend to rearrange and I overhauled my entire apartment last night. My main project suddenly became doing my kitchen even though I had intended on rearranging my bedroom. (I guess I looked at my queen size bed and changed my mind!) but nonetheless, my kitchen is shiny, my floors are clean and things are moved around so there is a lot more space in my kitchen. Unfortunately it still looks like a college kitchen...
I have silver appliances and a bunch of college style countertop/baker's racks that hold my convection oven, microwave and my mini fridge. It's a VERY tiny kitchen and I painted the window trim last summer from brown to blue, but now I'm thinking I might want to paint the kitchen a cheery color so I actually spend more time in it....Any IDEAS?!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment