Friday, November 28, 2008

Blog Challenge - Seven Things About Me


One of my favorite bloggers Brooke at Velvet & Linen has included me in her seven things about me Challenge.

This is how it works: Post a link to the blog that challenged you and add these rules to your post.

Share 7 things about yourself. Challenge 7 other blogs at the end of your post through naming their blog, and post a link to it. Let them know they've been challenged by leaving a comment in their blog.

My Seven Things:

1. I am a Libra and live up to those scales.... always wanting everything and everyone to be treated fair and equally. Which brings me to being a huge supporter of women's rights.

2. When I was a little girl the first ever thing I wanted to be when I grew up was an Angel.

3. I was born on October 7, 1966 and Seven has always been my luck number. Even my current home is the seventh home on the block and on lot number seven! ....and that was not planned, I found out about the lot after purchasing it and I didn't count my home until I needed to give directions to someone.

4. I have terrible allergies to dust and indoor pollution, from which im currently suffering from.

5. I have 3 lovely daughters and I am going to be a grandma in March 2009.

6. I am a media hog or maybe media addict. I always need to be stimulated with information. I watch TV while reading, I spend way too much on books and magazines, thank god for Amazon or I would be completely broke. I can't seem to get enough of the internet and have been called an addict. I could go on with this one but I won't.....

7. I self taught myself to handcode web sites out my fascination for design not to mention the need to save money. I am not only a serious admirer of interiors but also of fashion and web design. This started when I was very young. I remember my mom always having Vogue and Architectural Digest laying around the house. My mom and my grandma were big influences on my tastes of style. Basically I'm a sucker for all things pretty!

Here are some of my favorite bloggers that I would like to pass this challenge on to:

1. Cote de Texas
2. My Romanitic Home
3. Nesting Place
4. Heather Bullard
5. Raised In cotton
6. Villa Anna
7. Lilla Flisans

No comments:

Post a Comment