I still need to purchase their other book called French Atmosphere - In the nordic way.
Monday, September 29, 2008
Jeanne d' Arc Living - Franske Fornemmelser I Nordiske Haver
I just recieved a wonderful book yesterday called Franske Fornemmelser I Nordiske Haver, published by Jeanne d'Arc Living, written by Vivian Christensen and Lonnie Wurtz Jensen. It is in Danish and is from Denmark, I can't read a single word but the pictures are worth the buy! This book is about decorating your garden. I purchased this wonderful book from an online boutique called Raised In Cotton. They have super fast shipping and great packaging. They also have a beautiful blog here. Below are a few shots of whats inside!







I still need to purchase their other book called French Atmosphere - In the nordic way.
I still need to purchase their other book called French Atmosphere - In the nordic way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment